Saturday 17 July 2010

Hiccup!

Having been told by TDC that I can run both Planning and Licensing applications concurrently, I've now been told that I can't, so I've had to withdraw the licensing application. This means I'll probably miss my target date but, as practically no-one knew what that was apart from me, there's no real harm done. Both the Chelmsford and Tonbridge festivals were very good, the latter thanks to the organisational skills of our own local brewer but, after today's excellent Thanet CAMRA walk from Minster to Pluck's Gutter and back, I feel an early night followed by a day of abstinence is in order.

1 comment:

  1. Bad news, hopefully it doesn't set you back too far.

    Didn't realise you were at the SIBA event in Tonbridge, would've said hello.

    Chunk.

    ReplyDelete